Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.
- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $17.00 – $19.00
The Valet position is a customer service position that is responsible for providing valet service by safely driving, parking, retrieving and ensuring vehicle safely at all times to our customers and guests.
The Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of the company. They are the first person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last person our clients and guests see when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost importance.
All applicants must submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized.
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and departure.
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle and to vehicle as necessary.
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval process.
- Park and retrieve cars carefully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smiles, goes above and beyond, makes customers feel they are receiving the best in class customer service.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Must have and maintain a clear and valid California Driver’s License, restricted license are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, direct interface, and over telephone.
- Ability to make decisions with multiple objectives and implement in a safe, efficient manner.
- Follow oral and written directions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule; and maintain good working relationships with others.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and holidays when required.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks including but not limited to: facility cleaning, vehicle washing, and vacuuming.
- Ability to work without direct management supervision.
- Ability to drive a manual shift vehicle.
- Drive customers/guest’s vehicle at a posted or safe speed. Never misuse, change or take any items from the customers/guest’s vehicle, except to adjust driver’s seat to operate vehicle in a safe manner.
- Learn and comply with all safety and operating standards of vehicle and passenger safety.
- Report all incidents and accidents and unsafe situations to the manager or supervisor immediately.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of times.
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop, squat, and lift objects throughout the shift0
- Ability to performs functions that require repetitive motions using hands, wrist, arms knees and/or legs
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, running when required.
- Good hand-eye coordination with good peripheral vision.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Parking industry experience required
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.