- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $27.00 – $33.00
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Controller, responsibilities of the MX Billing Specialist include review and closing of open maintenance work orders, billing customers for maintenance events, and liaison between the Accounts Receivable Collections department and maintenance shop floor.
The successful candidate combines ability to multitask, has a strong attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal customer service skills.
- Generate customer invoices for maintenance events.
- File warranty claims on behalf of the customer.
- Liaison for Accounts Receivable Collections department and maintenance shop floor when customer disputes are involved.
- Follow-up with MX shop floor personnel regarding uncompleted MX work order items.
- Monitor incoming customer deposits and notify applicable MX Controller upon receipt.
- Respond to customer regarding billing inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain transient/retail customer credit card information on file and process customer payments as necessary.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of billing experience.
- Aviation and/or maintenance experience preferred, but not required.
Skills and Abilities
- Corridor experience is a plus, but not required.
- Great Plains experience a plus, but not required.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com