Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better. This is a unique opportunity dedicated to one aircraft.
- Hybrid position must be able to commute for on-site days
- Monday-Friday with some flexibility in working non-traditional hours; this includes an alternating schedule that will require nights and weekends
- Must be able to work occasional holidays
- Compensation/Benefits: $80,000 – $85,000 with discretionary performance bonus; fully paid medical/healthcare premiums
The Flight Dispatch Administrator will be dedicated to one single aircraft. This person will provide complex dispatch support on international and domestic flights and provide high-level administrative support to the Lead Captain.
- Coordinates aircraft schedules according to owner’s requirements, crew availability, mechanical requirements, weather, custom’s request and government regulation.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination, and communication of all applicable flight logistic including such items as hotel reservation, ground transportation, catering, over-flight permits, runway analyses, trip itineraries, FBO and ramp reservations, etc.
- Maintains a continuous follow-up on all trip details and arrangements.
- Maintains communications with the crew and passengers as necessary regarding the status of trip details.
- Assures that TSA and FAA Parts 91 and 135 regulations and requirements are met regarding scheduling of trips.
- Resolves customer requests, questions and concerns, which frequently require analysis of situations to determine best use of resources.
- Supports team effort through courteous and professional interaction, excellent communication, and a genuine desire to service our customer base.
- Provides courteous and professional interaction, with excellent communication skills.
- Promotes and maintains a positive image of Clay Lacy Aviation and adheres to the highest level of ethics whether communicating verbally, in writing or in person. Sensitive to the customers’ needs by using varying degrees of discretion.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and various departments and external groups, including flight operations, accounting, security, customs, etc., and prepares and maintains the information supporting this communication between entities.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
College degree preferred.
Flight Dispatch experience preferred. Professional recommendations requested.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, set deadlines and complete projects accordingly.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends (shared with another dispatch employee) to support 24/7 nature of flight schedule.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products.
- Ability to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under pressure.
- Self- motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com