- 100% On-site position
- Compensation: Hourly Rate $50.00 – $55.00
- Current Openings: 2
The Aircraft Maintenance Lead reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for the efficient execution of the work scope and for the maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations performed under the authority of the Clay Lacy FAA Certificated Repair Station.
- Adheres and promotes the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission and Values daily.
- Effectively works with the maintenance supervisor and quality control to efficiently execute the aircraft work scope and communicates effectively with management as required.
- Promotes an environment that provides the team with opportunities to succeed.
- Assists the supervisor with the daily activities to ensure maximum efficiency and takes necessary action to ensure that all work is completed within schedule and estimated labor and material costs.
- Ensures that qualified personnel are assigned to every task and ensures the use of applicable technical data.
- Ensures that aircraft maintenance paperwork and forms are completed in accordance with methods of execution outlined in Clay Lacy Repair Station Manual.
- Collaborates and cooperates with the assigned QC Inspector to achieve aircraft approval for return to service.
- Ensures that crew maintain good housekeeping practices, takes immediate action to maintain a clean safe environment.
- Ensures that crew follow adequate safety precautions and procedures, inspect equipment to ensure it meets company safety and OSHA standards.
- Supports the Clay Lacy Vision, Mission and Values statement through achievement of department goals and objectives, contributes to process improvement and the development of strategies that improve customer service and the maintenance process.
- Observes and administers company rules and regulations and safety policy and standard operating procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Takes on supervisory role and responsibilities in the absence of the maintenance supervisor.
A&P Certificate required.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and organize work flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff and vendors.
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Committed to provide excellent customer service all times.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
To provide the highest level of safety, service and value to our clients.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com