The goal of Clay Lacy Aviation’s Accounts Payable Clerk position is to cultivate talent through exposure in accounting, aviation and its many functions. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for assisting in the company’s accounts payable department which includes but is not limited to invoice verification, filing, data input and other administration functions.
- Assist all department team members as dictated by the weekly schedule.
- File, scan, organize, and process documents for the department.
- Data entry and clerical duties.
- Mailing vendor checks and applying postage.
- Review & reconcile the vendor’s statement.
- Contact vendors for missing invoices.
- Shredding and reorganizing paperwork and files as needed.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned
HS diploma, AA degree in accounting, or currently enrolled in college or university.
Three to five+ years’ work experience in accounts payable or finance department office setting.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft products, word, excel, etc.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work with integrity, discretion, and professional approach.
- Ability to multitask.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com